CNC Programming Syllabus
Duration: 45 day Daily: 2 hrs
Introduction to the course (warm-up activities)
Module1 Co-ordinate System
- Graph Design
- Co-ordinate System
- Absolute Co-ordinate System
- Relative Co-ordinate System
Module-1 Introduction to Computer Numerical Control (CNC)
- Numerical control
- Functions of a machine tool
- Concept of numerical control
- Historical Development
- Advantages of CNC machine tools
- Limitations of CNC
- Features of CNC
- The Machine Control Unit (MCU) for CNC
- Classification of CNC Machine Tools
- CNC MACHINING CENTERS Ø Classification Ø Features of CNC Machining Center
Module-2 Blueprint reading
- Reading the machining sketches
- Different Geometrical Tolerance symbols.
- Reading Dimensional Tolerances.
- Understanding the Views.
- Concept of First angle & Third angle projection.
Module-3 Auto CAD basic (ACAD-01)
- Sketching Points line, Circles & Arcs.
- Simple exercises based on above.
- Isometric Views.
- Splines & polylines
- Identifying the points in a given drawing.
Module-4 Conventional milling Awareness
- Introduction to milling machine & its parts.
- Different operations of milling.
- Plain milling
- Step milling
- Slot milling
- Pocket milling
- Co-ordinate drilling
- Job setting in vice by dialling
- Job setting on bed with clamps
- Knowledge of different cutting tool materials& Shapes
- Selecting speed feeds & depth of cut
- Indexing(simple & compounding).
Module-5 CNC Milling- Basic
- Fundamentals of CNC milling
- Familiarization of control panel
- Fundamentals of CNC programming
- Part programming techniques
- Machining practice on CNC Milling
- Practice session at Industry
Module-6 CNC Turning.
- Workpiece setting methods
- Tool setting methods
- Practice on CNC Turning.
- Exercises on machine & Practice.
Module-1 CNC Turning (CANNED CYCLES)
- Face Drilling
- Pattern Cut
Module 2 Live Examples (with industrial Components &Measuring Instruments)
- Vernier Caliper, Micrometer, Depth Gauge, Height Gauge, Dial Gauge, Bevel Gauge, etc.
Module 2 Placement Training
- Resume Creating
- Personality Development
- Communication Skill
- Initial Screening