E Tabs And Safe Course Outline Syllabus
Duration: Min 45 day Daily: 2 hrs
- Basics of Structures.
- Basics about the ETABS.
- Introduction to various commands of ETABS and their applications in detail.
- 2D model, analysis and design for Trusses, Beams and Frames
- 3D model and analysis for Steel and RC Buildings.
- Earthquake load application to RC and steel structures along with the design.
- Members grouping
- Design Grouping in Steel structures
- Application of different building codes in the design of concrete and steel structures
- Foundation analysis using SAFE, independent as well as importing results from the ETABS.